Industrial-Strength Cable Connectors, Cordsets, and Cord Grips for Heavy-Duty Applications in Any Environment
Made in the USA, Remke delivers full-service solutions for all types of industrial-strength connector applications.
- Remke Stainless Steel cord grips create durable electrical connections in demanding applications.
- Custom Stainless Steel Connectors including variations, adaptations, specials, and full-scale custom products for small or large quantities, with Pg or Metric threads.
- Type 304 & 316 Stainless in-stock for any application.
Our IP and NEMA rated stainless steel cable connectors and cord grips are in-stock in more sizes and options.
- Molded connectors and cordsets manufactured for easier installation, maintenance and reliability to keep your costs low and production up!
- Commonly used as sensor connectors and in control devices where easy change-out is needed.
- Remke can modify our extensive family of molded connectors & cordsets a little – or a lot – depending on your specific application requirements.
- Remke will customize for your solutions.
In just a few pages get a complete overview of our standard product line including cord grip & cable glands, molded connectors & wire mesh grips… plus learn about our Engineered Solutions capabilities for unique application solutions.
To learn more and gain additional access to information, please download our Capabilities Brochure with the short form on this page!
"...used a variety of other manufacturers in the past, but the Remke brand has proven to be the best in ease of installation and quality machining."